Monday, May 28, 2007

Random Thoughts

I am bored out of my mind and the lil one is napping so I thought I would get on here and spit some random thoughts.

Happy Memorial Day first off. I hope that everyone is remembering the true meaning of the day and not that it is just a day to get off work and have and excuse for a barbecue. Many men and women have died for this country and they deserve the upmost respect.

There are only like 5 more days until the dh comes home. It seems like he has been gone forever and it has only been like 9 days. This upcoming deployment is going to SUCK! But oh well, what can you do?

My dad and stepmom came and visited for a few days. That was nice. They don't ever get to visit. We ran non stop the whole time they were here, but we had a blast. The only thing is that when I go do something or go eat somewhere where I have never been before I feel a little guilty that dh can't be there with me. But then I remember that he has gotten to go to about 9 countries that I have not seen and there are no telling how many more before his career is over. So I only feel bad for a second! ha ha. I am exhausted after them leaving though, so I have done NOTHING today. Tomorrow brings house cleaning and laundry though. . fun fun.

Let's see. . what's next? My little brother is a piece of shit. I wish I could strangle him with my bare hands. I am sick and tired of him mooching off of everyone and getting away with it. I don't care what lifestyle he chooses to live, that is his business. . but he needs to do that on his own. . and not have to rely on an 83 year old woman and a 21 year old girl to support him. What kind of loser does that? Well, more to come about that. . but the little one just woke up. .

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes indeedy your little brother is a piece of shit. And if he has some creep follow him back to Nanny's again and scare the crap out of her again, I will personally kick his ass.
His fucking dog bit my dad, too.

But, I'm glad your dad and J got to visit. Your dad must be doing much better.

Hope you guys make it this way soon.

Jennifer said...

Uh Yeah. . I feel the same way. . Even hubby has had it with him and he isn't even here. . I had to tell him via email. He is going to let him have it when we go home.

Amanda said...

I should add, that despite my thinking that G is a piece of shit right now, I do love him and I hope he gets his life pulled together soon. But at almost 19, he should be in college or have a job and his own place, and he isn't doing either, as you well know.