Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Check out my newest stuff!!

I have added some new designs to the shop so check them out!

Also, order your 4th of July shirts by June 23rd to get them here by the 4th using standard shipping after that day you will have to upgrade shipping.

If you would like a custom 4th of July shirt please let me know by the 22nd and I can make it for you. If you have an idea of what you want email me and let me know and I can make it for you. You can find my email address on the homepage of my shop.


Here are a few examples of the new stuff.


4th of July items




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Other new designs



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Also Available with pink letters and blue letters





Check out the shop!!


Thanks guys!!

No comments: