Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tiny Tot Love ♥

So maddison has her first boyfriend. It is too cute. His name is Connor and he was 2 in April. He is the cutest little thing. He is my new friend Sandi's son. They have been together every single day since last Saturday. When we are not with them Connor is saying "I wanna go Maddison's house" "I love maddison" and Maddison is saying "connie. . connie and looking out the window". It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Maddison is so aggressive with him. . she is always trying to hug him and kiss him. . and he is like "get away". .LOL. Of course my hubby is not happy that he goes away and she gets her first boyfriend. He says I just can't let her get married before he gets home. I sent him a pic and he said. . "he is a really cute kid. . it is sad that I am going to have to kill him" ha ha. Well, I just thought I would share about my little one's first love.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment: