Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yipee!!

So, I am calling it official. . we are officially potty trained. No more pull-ups!!! She has been daytime potty trained for quite a while now, but the night time thing is what was scaring me. I wasn't ready to stop putting her in a pull-up at night because almost every morning when she woke up her pull-up was wet, so I didn't think she was ready. Then one day I ran out of pull-ups and didn't have a chance to get to the store. So I told her she was going to sleep in her panties, but she couldn't pee in them. She was very excited, I was not, because I just knew I would be waking up in the middle of the night to change her clothes and sheets. But the next morning I woke up and she was awake and dry. I was SUPER excited. So that was the end of pull-ups. That was a few months ago and as of now she has only wet the bed about 4 times. She hasn't had an accident at all in over a month. . so that is it, I am calling it done! LOL. I know she will probably have a few more accidents over the course of time, but I am just so super excited and proud of her! It was so much easier than I thought it was going to be. I just hope the next kid is the same way. . ha ha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is AWESOME! I am going to try that with Natalie when we run out!