Monday, April 28, 2008

One of those days . .

So today has been one of those days. It is raining/storming so that means that we are stuck indoors and the little one is going stir crazy. I can't blame her, but she is driving me up the walls. I too am bored so I shifted into super cleaning mode and have been cleaning my ass off all day. Like serious cleaning, washing walls, shampooing carpets, washing throw blankets and tablecloths, hands and knees scrubbing kitchen and bathroom floors. . .yeah that kind of cleaning. Well, my sweet, darling, adorable, innocent (HA) child has been trying to climb back into the womb today. Today has been one of those days where I now know why it is acceptable in some species for mothers to eat their offspring. Bless her little heart.

However, just a few moments ago she made me laugh so hard that I had to lay down. I was in my bedroom trying to put the last load of laundry away and she was on my heels, every time I turned to put something in the closet I tripped over her, etc. I snapped. I screamed at her a lot louder and meaner than I should have, but this has been going on all day. Instead of screaming in fear and running to her room (which was my intention) she just looks at me , throws her hands up and says "JESUS CHRIST MOM, BREATHE!!!!" I lost it. I laughed until my stomach hurt. And of course she thought that was the greatest thing in the world so now she is walking around saying it over and over again. Great, now I have ANOTHER thing I have to break her from saying on public. Just thought I would share. lol.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OMG! That is hilarious! I tell you, they are something else, aren't they?!