Sunday, November 2, 2008

Say Bye Bye. . .

To the Working white uniform. . lol. Brandon had watch tonight from 1600-2400, which is the last watch of the day. Tonight at midnight they switch over to the winter blue uniforms. Which means that he is officially the last person in the command to wear the summer white. Next year it will be decommissioned. They are getting rid of that uniform, the working blue, and the utilities. These 3 uniforms will be replaced by 2 new ones. The dress whites are also getting a makeover and will look different by 2010. I dunno, being all nostalgic I thought I would post pics of him and Maddie in his whites for the last time ha ha. . yeah I'm a dork.




2 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Like I've already said, these are great pictures! Good job! I freakin miss you guys.. hehe, you don't mean nostalgic, you mean a pansy.. haha.. j/p.

Thanks for the comments... oh and yeah, I wasn't mean to Kevin... haha, ok, maybe I was.. oh well, he's over it. :)

Amanda said...

It is kind of cool that he got to be the last person in the command to wear that uniform.