Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brrrr. . .


It is F*cking cold!!!! WTH?? It is not supposed to get this cold here. Freeze warning? Geeze. I haven't seen one of those since we lived in Virginia Beach. The weather people say it is the coldest temps they have seen in years. Blah.

And last night we had friends over to celebrate my bday, and we geniuses were hanging outside. We grilled out and then hung around the fire pit. It was fun. Thank goodness my dear friend Stumpy bought a handle of Captain in honor of my bday to keep us warm! lol. Bless him. Good friends, good times, indecent conversation. . my kind of evening. lol.

This morning my good friend Natalie was having a bday party for her eldest who was turning 4! It was a good time as well! It was a joint bday party so there were like 10 million kids there, but they had a good time. It was very chilly but they still played outside mostly, so that helped with the chaos. Maddison came home filthy and exhausted. . which in kid world translates as the best time ever! After a quick bath and a little convincing she crashed and took a 2 1/2 hour nap. Which is so very rare and so very welcome!

Thanks to MLK day Brandon has a 96 this weekend. . so he is off until Wednesday! Woo Hoo! So. . tomorrow we are going to go get some shopping done. . maybe one day head up to Charleston and sight see a little and maybe be bums on Tuesday. . who knows!

3 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. :)

Sounds like you'll be having a great weekend too. Yay for 96's!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I love you, btw punk. :)

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Yeah, I forgot to mention it. I think it's cute! I like it a lot.. I knew there was something I wanted to tell you but I forgot.. lol.. :)