Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me. . Happy Birthday to me..

Happy Birthday dear meeeeeee. . .Happy Birthday to me!

Lol, I just thought I would sing that to myself in key. Since Ashley sang it out of key and Amanda is a meanie. LOL J/K guys.

Well, I am one year older and one year wiser (hopefully) today. The ironic thing is that I feel (and act) so much older than I really am. Oh well. It is so funny how after you have kids your birthday stops meaning anything. It is just another day. I had a pretty good day though. We slept a little late because it was raining and yucky this morning. Then, we got up, showered and got dressed and went out to lunch. Nothing special, but it was nice. Brandon made me a "cake" out of chocolate chip cookies (I don't like cake), so that was really sweet. Other than that is was just an ordinary day. I tried to get Brandon go to work and act sick so that he could come home early since it is my bday and all, but he says he can't. So oh well. He said he would try and see if he can come in after flight schedule, but I am not holding my breath. . ha ha.

I think maybe we will celebrate more this weekend. I know Friday night we are going out to dinner and I am going shopping, I have a few gift cards and such to spend. And maybe, if I can get Maddison into childcare Sat. night, some friends of ours and us may go out. Who knows? We will have to wait and see.

But thank you to everyone that called, wrote, mailed cards, and harassed me today! I really appreciate you thinking of me!!

I have an important update about my living situation as well, but I will post that tomorrow because I need to go fix some dinner. So check back!

birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Happy birthday punk.. I didn't sing off key! haha.:)