Sunday, January 18, 2009

Woo Hoo!

I finally changed my blog background. . lol. My dear cousin Amanda asked me to make a banner for her awesome blog so it got me all in the spirit. We are just being bums tonight watching movies and what not so I decided to play around with it while I was doing nothing. I don't know if I am totally in love with it and when I added it to the page it cut off a few of the elements.. but oh well. Let me know what you think. Do you like it? Is it readable? Is it busy? Feed back is good. I don't know how long I will leave it as this.. but at least through Vday. . it is all lovey themed. . lol. Anyway, thanks for looking! I am about to get in my jammies and we are going to watch another movie. . it is a cold rainy night. . perfect for movies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I think it's cute. I like it. :) Good job.

I am going to bed now.. Hopefully Leala sleeps through the night.. I feel miserable.. She has been awful all day too.. ugh..